give for tomorrow
Through bequests, life insurance, and charitable remainder trusts to name a few, there are many ways to give for the future. To discuss unique ways to give, contact Andrea Fisher at firstname.lastname@example.org. To give to an endowment, simply note the name of the endowment from the descriptions below.
A donation made today to one of our Endowments will be utilized to meet the future needs of YSB. You can be satisfied knowing that you have contributed to the gift of YSB services to our community for generations to come. YSB wishes to thank Wienken and Associates for successfully managing our primary investments.
Gifts to our Endowments can be directed as follows:
- The YSB Endowment will support overall operations of the YSB. Distributions go to programs in the most need in any
- The Bellefonte Endowment will support the ongoing operation of the Bellefonte Youth Center.
- The Jeannie White Educational Fund, held within the Bellefonte Endowment will assist YSB program youth in the Bellefonte Community with educational assistance.
- The Mountaintop Youth Center and Educational Endowment will support the ongoing operation of the Mountaintop Youth Center and assist area youth with educational needs.
- The Big Brothers / Big Sisters Endowment will support the ongoing operation of our Big Brothers / Big Sisters program.
- The Ottenstein Education Fund, held within the Big Brothers / Big Sisters Endowment will assist Big Brothers / Big Sisters program youth with educational needs.
- The Stepping Stone Transitional Living Program Named Funds will support educational needs of youth who are in the Stepping Stone Program, or who are alumni of the program.
- The Norma Keller Legacy Fund, with Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, will support overall operations of YSB. Distributions go to programs in the most need in any given year.
Email or call to discuss your gift: Email – email@example.com Phone – (814) 237-5731
The official registration and financial information of the Centre County Youth Service Bureau may be obtained from the Pennsylvania Department of State by calling toll-free, within Pennsylvania, 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement. Tax exempt under section 501( c ) ( 3) of the Internal Revenue Code.