Are you interested in making a difference with children and families? At YSB, our staff work hard to make kids matter every day! Take a look at our current opportunities! Interested applicants can submit a resume and application to email@example.com.
|Position Title:||Family Counselor|
|Close Date:||Until filled|
|Full-Time / Part-Time:||Full-time|
- Utilize available history, team input and early interaction with family to assess and plan for a course of reunification services.
- Provide intensive in-home services to further the goals of the reunification plan. Services typically include: individual and family sessions, sessions with caregivers and / or extended family, supervising visits, and engaging with families in day-to-day activities to teach and model.
- Increase safety for children through observation and intervention in the home and community, drug testing as indicated, and role modeling.
- Utilize appropriate evidence-based curriculum following extensive training.
- Manage all aspects of assigned cases, including extensive case management through gathering information, phone contacts, follow up, and accompanying and supporting clients in various arenas.
- Develop and maintain ongoing professional relationships within the community related to children, youth, and families including, but not limited to, County CYS and JPO staff, school personnel, treatment providers.
- Testify in court for assigned cases.
- Maintain up-to-date case records, statistics and service plans.
|Position Title:||Parent Educator|
|Close Date:||Until filled|
|Full-Time / Part-Time:||Full-time and Part-time|
- Provides parents with a comprehensive, individualized in-home program of instruction relevant to effective parenting including: infant stimulation relevant to development, nurturing, child development, communication, discipline, safety, nutrition, anger management, and self-esteem as well as the development of skills relevant to time, money and household management.
- Organizes and carries out parent education and support groups throughout the service area.
- Provides on-going case management services to families on their caseload.
- Identifies parents and/or children in need of specialized services and makes referrals to appropriate community agencies.
- Maintains comprehensive case records, summaries and statistics related to families served.
- Provides court testimony related to client services as requested by Centre County Children & Youth Services.
- Maintains interagency linkages and cooperative relationships among collateral agencies through collaborative community projects and attendance at interagency meetings.
|Position Title:||Residential Child Care Worker|
|Full-Time / Part-Time:||Part-time and Full-time, hourly|
|Requirements:||The position requires you to be at least 21 years of age and have at least a high school diploma and practical experience with youth, or significant related coursework.|