Are you interested in making a difference with children and families? At YSB, our staff work hard to make kids matter every day! Take a look at our current opportunities! Interested applicants can submit a resume and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Position Title:||Office Manager|
|Close Date:||Until filled|
|Full-Time / Part-Time:||Full-time, hourly|
|Requirements:||Job requires a high school diploma or equivalent, ability to use basic office equipment, ability to use Microsoft works, Publisher, InDesign, Office 365, Excel, and to learn other YSB specific tools, such as Giftworks donor database.|
|Description:||The Office Manager works under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Director completing day-to-day office responsibilities as assigned. The Office Manager is responsible for the smooth operation of the office and supporting staff of all programs. The Office Manager is also responsible for maintaining ongoing systems and for completing projects that are critical to the continued success of the agency.
Some Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Answer incoming calls and greets visitors in a professional and friendly manner
2. Appropriately sort and distribute all incoming communication, to include mail
3. Enter information into donor data base
4. Produce correspondence and provide assistance to the CEO and CFO on both routine and special project tasks (using both Microsoft excel and word)
5. Post updates to YSB social media in all platforms utilized and work closely with social media committee to increase YSB presence.
6. Complete tasks such as copying, shredding, preparing mailings, as needed
7. Corresponds with and directs volunteers as assigned
8. Ensure office supplies are readily available in shared spaces
|Position Title:||Residential Child Care Worker|
|Full-Time / Part-Time:||Part-time, hourly|
|Requirements:||The position requires you to be at least 21 years of age and have at least a high school diploma and practical experience with youth, or significant related coursework.|